We are an organization formed to support growth towards a deepening spiritual awareness and appreciation of life. Each of us has a unique path and we benefit from teachers and companions along the Way. We offer multi-day contemplative retreats and zen sesshins throughout the year, and have weekly meditation opportunities. In addition to this website, we electronically publish a newsletter three times a year and we maintain a list serve to keep members informed of Seven Thunders developments.
Ongoing Sittings in the Portland Area
See Sitting page for details
- Zazen at Stones and Clouds zendo, Monday Evenings, 7:00 pm
- Next "First Saturday Sitting" at the Trappist Abbey is May 3
- Other sittings in Corvallis, Olympia, Port Angeles and Redmond - see Sitting Page
Zazenkai at Stones and Clouds
The next Zazenkai will be Saturday, May 10, 9am - 3:30 pm,
See Sitting page for details.
Zen Sesshin and Contemplative Intensive Retreats Offered
- June 26-29, CIR at Trappist Abbey
- July 15-19, Zen Sesshin, Stones and Clouds Zendo
-See Retreats Page for more information